How much will it cost me to replace a backup value? No one I've asked so far has ever heard of his part. I have OnStar and it said I needed to replace the value.
I have a brake question. on 2006 Chevrolet Impala SS
Verified for the Chevrolet Impala SS11 reports
3 answersMay 21, 2012
2 answersSeptember 25, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala SS Questions
- When going between maybe 20-35 mph, I step on the throttle, and it barely goes,
- when turn on car my dash will read service tire monitor
- my car kind of drags sometimes when i'm driving or when i backs up. It drags like it don't want to go then it takes off .
- 95 impala ss when in drive the motor lacks power and after I reach 30mph I regain power
- right rear turn signal don't work but front do or brake light