I have break fluid leaking from rear driver side line. How much I'm going to get charge to get fix?
I have a bmwx5 2005 and my break line is leaking break fluid. How much to fix it on 2005 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- Would you recommend purchasing a 2003 BMW X5 with 172,000 miles on it?
- can you replace the fuel pump w/o replacing the fuel sensor
- What is wrong as the Windows go down when car is cranked.
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
- Power steering, pulley or pump? Makes screeching noise.
2005 BMW X5 Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,388 - 1,852) in Seal Beach, CA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($201 - 241) in New Martinsville, WV
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($475 - 811) in Waterloo, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($593 - 683) in Radersburg, MT
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,647 - 3,450) in Hornell, NY
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($441 - 489) in Vici, OK