I have break fluid leaking from rear driver side line. How much I'm going to get charge to get fix?
I have a bmwx5 2005 and my break line is leaking break fluid. How much to fix it on 2005 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- I have a 2004 bmw x5 4.4 I want to know how do i turn the 4x4 OFF
- the a/c is blowing hot air and reset button won't work. replaced power control
- The car when I drive more than 30 minutes star shaking but it not motor in the
- Bulb socket melted due to heat. Can it be replaced?
- I changed the battery in my vehicle and now it turns over but won't start.
2005 BMW X5 Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($245 - 327) in Seal Beach, CA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($706 - 1,672) in New Martinsville, WV
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($84 - 139) in Waterloo, NY
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($343 - 483) in Radersburg, MT
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,148 - 1,249) in Hornell, NY
- Door Lock Cylinder Replacement ($198 - 211) in Vici, OK