I has a ticking sound, so i went to go get a valve adjustment and then The mechanic said i have a bad lifter.. how much to get fixed?
I have a bad lifter on 1993 Honda Prelude
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Prelude Questions
- Transmission want go into 3rd or 4th gear
- i lost both of my keys to my car do i really need to replace the ignition switch
- 1999 Honda Prelude A/C Binary Switch
- Everytime it's cold outside the adjustment of the clutch is down but when it's hot outside the adjustment of my clutch is high? How to leave it in one position in any condition?
- Vibrations when car is at a stoplight
1993 Honda Prelude Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($182 - $330) in Brooklin, ME
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($90 - $194) in Bergen, NY
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($215 - $275) in Montgomery City, MO
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($253 - $292) in Philadelphia, TN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($171 - $215) in Glenwood, GA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Rollins Fork, VA