I has a ticking sound, so i went to go get a valve adjustment and then The mechanic said i have a bad lifter.. how much to get fixed?
I have a bad lifter on 1993 Honda Prelude
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Prelude Questions
- 1999 Honda Prelude A/C Binary Switch
- Is this a low tolerance engine
- Mu heater valve is not opening, cable is position properly. What is the problem?
- Everytime it's cold outside the adjustment of the clutch is down but when it's hot outside the adjustment of my clutch is high? How to leave it in one position in any condition?
- Vibrations when car is at a stoplight
1993 Honda Prelude Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($140 - 165) in Brooklin, ME
- 75,000 Mile Service ($185 - 268) in Bergen, NY
- AC Compressor Replacement ($669 - 1,010) in Montgomery City, MO
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($288 - 520) in Philadelphia, TN
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($134 - 186) in Glenwood, GA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($553 - 704) in Rollins Fork, VA