hello i have a nissan quest 1998, i had a leak from the transmission ok so i replace the filter & pan gasket & clean everything . But it is still leaking tranny oil also i put silicone around it too nothing work. what could be the problem ? How many quarts of tranny fluid i need ? u can email me at email@example.com
i have a bad leak from transmission on 1998 Nissan Quest
2 answersFebruary 22, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Quest Questions
- How can I bypass security system to get van to start?
- Radio cluster DVD player CD player total costs ? And how to fix
- Why would my engine die when put in to drive? It idles and revs fine in park.
- how do you put the rear sliding door back on track its automatic
- How do I restart the van after the alarm has gone off?
1998 Nissan Quest Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($65 - 89) in Hermitage, PA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Neoga, IL
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($66 - 130) in Clarkson, NY
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Kensington, OH
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($318 - 486) in Denmark, TN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($79 - 118) in Northwood, NH