I was driving home a month ago and noticed my power was cutting out and it would die and I had to jump so I found out the alternator was bad. I havnt had the money to get it fixed until now so I figured if I charged the battery it would still at leist start but when I turn the the key to start it makes a sound like the starter is engaging on the flywheel and it turns all the pullies in front of the block but only like a quarter of an inch and that's it. does anybody have any sort of diagnosis for this?
I have a bad alternator and a month ago would start if jumped, now it wont start on 2001 Jaguar XJ8
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- How much does a fuel pump and fuel pump harness cost?.
- What causes Fan Motor to continue to run (5-15 mins) after engine is shut off?
- Where is the cabin filter located
- 3 faults occur at the same time park brake failure DSC not avail engine syst
- trunk is releasing with fob, dash button and manual but will not unlatch?