I was driving home a month ago and noticed my power was cutting out and it would die and I had to jump so I found out the alternator was bad. I havnt had the money to get it fixed until now so I figured if I charged the battery it would still at leist start but when I turn the the key to start it makes a sound like the starter is engaging on the flywheel and it turns all the pullies in front of the block but only like a quarter of an inch and that's it. does anybody have any sort of diagnosis for this?
I have a bad alternator and a month ago would start if jumped, now it wont start on 2001 Jaguar XJ8
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- restriced profromance, indicators light, amber in color, started after adding ga
- Tested Generator, battery and cables. All Good. Why won't Battery charge
- How can fuel leak into the crankcase other than threw leaking fuel injectors?
- How important is it for me to use premium gasoline?
- How much does a fuel pump and fuel pump harness cost?.