THE GAS GAGE DONT WORK SOON AFTER THE TEMP GAGE WENT OUT I FIXED THAT IT WAS THE THERMAS. THEN SOON AFTER THAT THE SHIFTING STARTED TO BUCK AND IT WOULD SAY I WAS GOING 25 MPH WHEN I WAS REALLY GOING 50 AND FROM THERE ON IT JUST KEEPS GETTING WORSE I HAD A FRIEND TAKE IT APART AND HE SAID A NEEDLE WAS SHAVED DOWN TO NOTHING AND THAT MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM BUT THAT WAS IN THE TRANNY DOES THAT MAKE SINCE HAS ANYONE EVER HAD THIS PROBLEM PLEASE HELP I NEED MY CAR BACK ON THE ROAD I WILL TAKE ANY THOUGHTS
I HAVE A AZTEK AND IT HAS A SHIFTING PROBLEM on 2001 Pontiac Aztek
2 answersApril 25, 2009
1 answerSeptember 02, 2012
1 answerAugust 05, 2015
1 answerNovember 02, 2011
1 answerMarch 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Aztek Questions
- What causes a bad miss and a sound like loud ticking valves and a loss of power?
- Why is when I go to take off the car bogs down
- engine stutter. I put it in neutral to see if it might be the trans, but the motor continued to stutter. I put it back in drive and it accelerates fine and drives fine. It only hesistates at stops. Now check engine light is on.
- My aztek runs hot hasn't over heated yet though, got two new thermostats as well as two new cooling sensors put on didn't fix the issue what could it be? haven't noticed any leaks! Now as well a few days ago it started this new thing where when
- I have an 03 aztek and it keeps blowing the fuse 42 which is the pass key 3 when it blow it locks down the car and I cant drive it now I can't even turn the key without the fuse blowing please help