THE GAS GAGE DONT WORK SOON AFTER THE TEMP GAGE WENT OUT I FIXED THAT IT WAS THE THERMAS. THEN SOON AFTER THAT THE SHIFTING STARTED TO BUCK AND IT WOULD SAY I WAS GOING 25 MPH WHEN I WAS REALLY GOING 50 AND FROM THERE ON IT JUST KEEPS GETTING WORSE I HAD A FRIEND TAKE IT APART AND HE SAID A NEEDLE WAS SHAVED DOWN TO NOTHING AND THAT MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM BUT THAT WAS IN THE TRANNY DOES THAT MAKE SINCE HAS ANYONE EVER HAD THIS PROBLEM PLEASE HELP I NEED MY CAR BACK ON THE ROAD I WILL TAKE ANY THOUGHTS
I HAVE A AZTEK AND IT HAS A SHIFTING PROBLEM on 2001 Pontiac Aztek
2 answersApril 25, 2009
1 answerSeptember 02, 2012
1 answerAugust 05, 2015
1 answerNovember 02, 2011
1 answerMarch 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Aztek Questions
- Why does it sound like a jet engine when the car is going above 40mph
- I assumed there would be a hitch installed on these things, but no?
- Why would the vehicle struggle to shift from 1st to 2nd gear on a cold engine?
- My climate control panel is dead.
- What causes a bad miss and a sound like loud ticking valves and a loss of power?