I have a air suspension fault on and the right rear of the car sinks down. Does this mean I need to replace the rear strut?
I have a air suspension fault on and the right rear of the car sinks down. on 2004 Jaguar XJ8
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- How much does a fuel pump and fuel pump harness cost?.
- What causes Fan Motor to continue to run (5-15 mins) after engine is shut off?
- Where is the cabin filter located
- 3 faults occur at the same time park brake failure DSC not avail engine syst
- trunk is releasing with fob, dash button and manual but will not unlatch?