I have a air suspension fault on and the right rear of the car sinks down. Does this mean I need to replace the rear strut?
I have a air suspension fault on and the right rear of the car sinks down. on 2004 Jaguar XJ8
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- restriced profromance, indicators light, amber in color, started after adding ga
- Tested Generator, battery and cables. All Good. Why won't Battery charge
- How can fuel leak into the crankcase other than threw leaking fuel injectors?
- How important is it for me to use premium gasoline?
- How much does a fuel pump and fuel pump harness cost?.