I have a air suspension fault on and the right rear of the car sinks down. Does this mean I need to replace the rear strut?
I have a air suspension fault on and the right rear of the car sinks down. on 2004 Jaguar XJ8
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- Sometimes my car says cruise control not available
- My car lis leaking coolant and motor oil leak . Should i take it to the Jaguar D
- What needs to be checked when you get an error message for a park brake fault?
- restriced profromance, indicators light, amber in color, started after adding ga
- Tested Generator, battery and cables. All Good. Why won't Battery charge
2004 Jaguar XJ8 Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($332 - 446) in Palmyra, TN
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($135 - 210) in Scammon Bay, AK
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($2,075 - 2,784) in Cornelia, GA
- 60,000 Mile Service ($409 - 592) in Prescott, IA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($724 - 1,944) in Windsor Heights, WV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($220 - 242) in Rociada, NM