I have a air suspension fault on and the right rear of the car sinks down. Does this mean I need to replace the rear strut?
I have a air suspension fault on and the right rear of the car sinks down. on 2004 Jaguar XJ8
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- Buzzer sounds when I stop.
- where or how can I get the wiring diagram for the front passenger seat
- I believe my car went into Limp Home mode. Been raining a lot. Will not start, what should i do.
- Why do the rear reading lights and lights under the front seats for the rear passengers on both sides do not turn on.
- 2006 jaguar van plasma will not start, will not go into N