I have a air suspension fault on and the right rear of the car sinks down. Does this mean I need to replace the rear strut?
I have a air suspension fault on and the right rear of the car sinks down. on 2004 Jaguar XJ8
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- My car lis leaking coolant and motor oil leak . Should i take it to the Jaguar D
- What needs to be checked when you get an error message for a park brake fault?
- restriced profromance, indicators light, amber in color, started after adding ga
- Tested Generator, battery and cables. All Good. Why won't Battery charge
- How can fuel leak into the crankcase other than threw leaking fuel injectors?
2004 Jaguar XJ8 Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($447 - 640) in Palmyra, TN
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Scammon Bay, AK
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cornelia, GA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($361 - 472) in Prescott, IA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($310 - 492) in Windsor Heights, WV
- Timing Chain Tensioner Replacement ($1,266 - 1,560) in Rociada, NM