I have a air suspension fault on and the right rear of the car sinks down. Does this mean I need to replace the rear strut?
I have a air suspension fault on and the right rear of the car sinks down. on 2004 Jaguar XJ8
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- What happens to a transmission when you burn the motor up
- fail safe mode came on car want start. Then started after 5 mins.
- Is it OK for the fan to run for 3 min after the car is turned off?
- Sometimes my car says cruise control not available
- My car lis leaking coolant and motor oil leak . Should i take it to the Jaguar D
2004 Jaguar XJ8 Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Palmyra, TN
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($138 - 214) in Scammon Bay, AK
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($428 - 1,088) in Cornelia, GA
- Alternator Replacement ($508 - 902) in Prescott, IA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Windsor Heights, WV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($415 - 485) in Rociada, NM