It feels stiff and I have very little acceleration I've changed cap rotor wires and cleaned throt.body and no change what can I do to correct this problem please
I have a 99 ram 2500 starts good and stays running when I step on gas petal on 1999 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Blooming Grove, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($362 - 526) in Overbrook, KS
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 151) in Lexington Park, MD
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($223 - 359) in Poyen, AR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($239 - 284) in Norwood, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($611 - 856) in Hays, KS