When I engage the 4wd the light flashes and it sounds like it engages but it isn't engaged or it kicks right back out. I fix my own vehicles but have never encountered this problem before and can't seem to find any info on line about the problem. Also i dont know if this would make a differense but it has a lift kit on it... Some body some suspension not sure how much of each but I know its 11 inches total! I know everything worked about a year ago and nothing has changed since... One day it quit working and has been doing this ever since!
I have a 99 GMC Yukon denali.. 4wd kicks out on 1999 GMC Yukon Denali
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Denali Questions
- I need a download link for a Detroit 60 Series service manual.
- Will a fuel filter make my CEL come on?
- low beam not working but high beam working
- I would like to put true dual exhaust and add some more rumble. Beside the look it gives, will it also increase horsepower? Could you provide an estimate and an opinion on this. Semper fi
- Has anyone installed a performance air intake system...is it worth it?