but when you shut the ac off the fans quite and do not come back on period. I replaced the fan relays and the ect sensor. Something should tell the relays to turn the fans on when the engine gets warm but it's not. What sensor does this. Can you help?
I have a 99 deville 4.6,when I run the ac the fans run fine and you can drive on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1999 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Can somebody tell me what would cause a loud knock in the engine? Costly repair?
- My windows trunk gas door stop working what can be problem I bought th
- My twilight lamps do not come on when I start the car what is the problem
- Key stuck in the ignition
- Message when key is inserted> "Remove Key" "starting disabled"
1999 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($162 - 250) in Paxton, MA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Belmont, OH
- Radiator Replacement ($489 - 694) in Cushing, ME
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($407 - 540) in Addyston, OH
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($241 - 728) in Hebron, ME
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($198 - 284) in Wolcott, IN