in what order do the tumblers go? I have nine of them out of my old ignition lock cylinder and using my old key
I have a 99 buick park avenue. i need the key code for ignition lock tumblers? on 1999 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1999 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($174 - 244) in Bentonia, MS
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($265 - 656) in Kurthwood, LA
- 60,000 Mile Service ($146 - 216) in Panola, OK
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Anamoose, ND
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($249 - 538) in Erwin, SD
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($349 - 379) in Ash, NC