The transmission felt like it was slipping before it finally went dead and would not start even though the starter keeps turning. What are the chances of it being the timing belt and is it worth fixing?
I have a 99 Alero and the car kept going dead on me until it just quit. on 1999 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
1999 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($281 - 525) in Kinderhook, IL
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($351 - 1,290) in Des Moines, IA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($796 - 1,046) in Austin, PA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($550 - 735) in Eastaboga, AL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($313 - 337) in Whitestone, NY
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($378 - 635) in Whaleyville, MD