The transmission felt like it was slipping before it finally went dead and would not start even though the starter keeps turning. What are the chances of it being the timing belt and is it worth fixing?
I have a 99 Alero and the car kept going dead on me until it just quit. on 1999 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
1999 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Kinderhook, IL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($658 - 905) in Des Moines, IA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($532 - 998) in Austin, PA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($225 - 291) in Eastaboga, AL
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($188 - 233) in Whitestone, NY
- Horn Replacement ($119 - 132) in Whaleyville, MD