I have changed the fuel filter already
i have a 98 Suzuki sidekick idels rough n has no power on 1998 Suzuki Sidekick
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Sidekick Questions
- Why would the temp and fuel gauges peg over max and the tach not work properly
- trying to find specs or video for valve adjustment when replacing cover gasket.
- While im driving airbag light flashes car loses power and dies out
- Why does spark plug cable pop off of spark plug
- Rebuilt the engine 16valve.. It won't idle. Runs great @ 2k rpm. Timed right.
1998 Suzuki Sidekick Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($525 - 664) in Odenton, MD
- 90,000 Mile Service ($867 - 1,172) in Allison, IA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($730 - 878) in Cerro Gordo, IL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($280 - 528) in Triplett, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($390 - 475) in White Stone, SC
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($248 - 305) in Hinckley, ME