The manifold is off, the oil is not bad, And it is not the lifters
I have a 98 Bonneville SE and the oil is not traveling to the top of the lifters on 1998 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
1998 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($378 - 562) in Wharton, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($261 - 728) in Burlington, WV
- Valve Adjustment ($455 - 582) in Zaleski, OH
- Alternator Replacement ($276 - 495) in Brogan, OR
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in San Marino, CA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Penns Park, PA