First started when hit a bump or cross railroad tracks now it shuts down just whenever sometimes it will start right back up and other days it might take 2-3 days before it starts,I have replaced coil and pick-up coil doesn't help,just recently it backfired and split exhaust system
I have a 97 jeep grand cherokee that shuts down at random intervals. on 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- how much does a transmission usually cost?
- Does the heater fan have a fuse? Where is it?
- Can I take the susp.lift of a 97' Grand Cherokee 4x4 and put it on my 95' 2wd?
- gauges & pw go off & on while driving security on lite on when above fails
- My remote opener just stopped working. It was working fine and then stopped.