while driving one day the car jus died. i suspected the timing chains but after i looked to see if it was getting spark it has a very low spark. its getting air and fuel but i need to know if i should pull the timing chains or get a new distribution system...?
i have a 96 nissan sentra with the 1.6 DOHC that will crank but not start? on 1996 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- U1000, P0705,1722, 1705,1726,1777,0740,0745,1217 codes and high temp reading
- Engine light on. Was told that would need to replace 2 catalytic converters.
- Poor acceleration and gear shifting, loud noise that increases with speed...
- wipers still have power but i think a gear broke in the motor.
- Rough idle and sluggish acceleration
1996 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($90 - $139) in Winthrop, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($250 - $360) in Saint Charles, VA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($398 - $2,358) in Cordova, NC
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($413 - $499) in Fairton, NJ
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($302 - $564) in Corinna, ME
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($340 - $615) in Peralta, NM