while driving one day the car jus died. i suspected the timing chains but after i looked to see if it was getting spark it has a very low spark. its getting air and fuel but i need to know if i should pull the timing chains or get a new distribution system...?
i have a 96 nissan sentra with the 1.6 DOHC that will crank but not start? on 1996 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- ,it start and shot down , I change,crank sensor,cam sensor 4 plug,bank1,oil
- My car is push button and it will not start, has been doing this off n on
- Can a broken strut cause the steering column to lock?
- Whilst driving my vehicle looses power but does not shutoff
- need to know whats wrong with the ckp po335
1996 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($241 - 426) in Winthrop, NY
- 7,500 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in Saint Charles, VA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($103 - 151) in Cordova, NC
- 150,000 Mile Service ($170 - 253) in Fairton, NJ
- Engine Mount Replacement ($531 - 662) in Corinna, ME
- Battery Cable Replacement ($105 - 163) in Peralta, NM