it like starts missing and just like it cuts out but if i shut it off and start it back up it goes for a little then it does the same thing again i was thinking the converters was clogged so i hollowed it out but that didnt work was thinking maybe the o2 sencer
i have a 95 neon with a 2.0 it ideas fine but as son as u drive it down the road on 1995 Dodge Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Why does my car over heat when using the blinkers?
- Car don't overheat but water gargles after ya drive it?
- We just changed the rear wheel bearings and now the brake pedal has no pressure and my car has no brakes...what happened?
- My car isn't shifting out of first and it's RPMs are reading high??
- Had timing belt brake and well caused to have new motor put in .bent rod,heads would have to be shaved. Was a new motor the right choice total cost 1000.00.