i have a 95 corvette it will start right up when it is cold but after it warms up it will not click or anything i replaced the ignition switch but no luck what else can it be
i have a 95 corvette it will start right up when it is cold on 1995 Chevrolet Corvette
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corvette Questions
- headers on an alum heads, and harmonic balancer problems, and what other problem
- Check engine light on,checked by mechanic.#24 No vehicle speed signal received .
- dual temp control for air. drives side cold passenger side hot.
- Headlight does not go down when lights turned off- left light
- I lost my clutch pedal I have 19700 miles on her and the clutch is all the way