I was driving it one night and all of the sudden i got this loud knocking noise. The noise will go fast when i use the gas. i did a vacuum test and the valves are fine. I also drained the oil an there was no metal shaving or chunks.
i have a 94 toyota pickup 3.0 v6 has 120085 miles. it has front end knocking. on 1994 Toyota Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Pickup Questions
- engine light comes on truck loses power
- Transmission willn t line up with the motor on my 95 Toyota truck 22re
- Truck starts ,runs. After 30 min. , park for 20 min. starts, stalls.
- When I turn the key you can hear a whizzing sound, but the engine won't crank.
- Motor will not turn over. Makes a loud click by the starter. It's a 5 speed. It will not push start either. It did this twice before but always cranked up after a couple of tries. What is wrong with it?