In the back outside there is rubber stripping that is coming off, what should I purchase to glue this back. It goes around the back, it's not the bumper or window or door, it's part of the decor, if you will. I appreciate any and all help. Thank you!
I have a '93 Pontiac Bonneville with 160,000 miles. on 1993 Pontiac Bonneville
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
1993 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Summerfield, LA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Bergton, VA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($214 - 335) in Central City, IA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($372 - 675) in Greenbelt, MD
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($424 - 444) in Coon Rapids, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($604 - 854) in Endeavor, PA