Its my fathers car and I just start driving it and it has just been sitting in his yard since 2008. I know I need a tune up. Could that be the problem that I need a new fuel filter.
I have a 93' Infiniti Q45 and when I turn on my heater I smell gas. on 1993 Infiniti Q45
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti Q45 Questions
- changed spark plugs and replaced tps but car still idles rough at stop.
- I want to know if the electrical
- Changed all ignition coils and plugs, but idle's rough and will hesitate big time accelerating 45-55...whats next
- Ok how do i access the starter relay to replace it
- I was told that my air sensor connector was damaged. My question is where is this located?