This doesn't happen when I turn. Only when I am driving straight. and it starts at about 30 miles per, then gets louder the faster I go.
I have a 89 Nissan Sentra, there is a rubbing noise coming from the front end. on 1990 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
- Rear power door lock not locking or unlocking work by hand but not power
- wont start after overnight. had cam and crank sensors replaced. didn't work.