This doesn't happen when I turn. Only when I am driving straight. and it starts at about 30 miles per, then gets louder the faster I go.
I have a 89 Nissan Sentra, there is a rubbing noise coming from the front end. on 1990 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- ,it start and shot down , I change,crank sensor,cam sensor 4 plug,bank1,oil
- My car is push button and it will not start, has been doing this off n on
- Can a broken strut cause the steering column to lock?
- Whilst driving my vehicle looses power but does not shutoff
- need to know whats wrong with the ckp po335
1990 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- CV Boot Cover Replacement ($301 - 392) in Simsboro, LA
- Clutch Replacement ($792 - 995) in Robertsdale, AL
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($168 - 253) in Mendota, MN
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Pinos Altos, NM
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($354 - 461) in Hudson, MA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,055 - 1,459) in Reidsville, NC