i have two oil leaks, coolant leak, and the car runs like a champ when its cold out but as soon as it gets hot outside runs sluggish and acts warm,,just doesnt overheat and the 4ws turns off i miss my 4ws and really want it to work...
i have a 4ws honda si... why does my 4ws keep turning off? on 1993 Honda Prelude
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Prelude Questions
- 1999 Honda Prelude A/C Binary Switch
- Is this a low tolerance engine
- Mu heater valve is not opening, cable is position properly. What is the problem?
- Everytime it's cold outside the adjustment of the clutch is down but when it's hot outside the adjustment of my clutch is high? How to leave it in one position in any condition?
- Vibrations when car is at a stoplight
1993 Honda Prelude Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($260 - 372) in Brooklin, ME
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($182 - 330) in Bergen, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement ($141 - 202) in Montgomery City, MO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($500 - 691) in Philadelphia, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($535 - 751) in Glenwood, GA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($314 - 487) in Rollins Fork, VA