5 th gear at 60 mph im running 3000 rpm that seems to high ?
i have a 2.0l manual 5 speed and the overdrive doesnt work please help on 2000 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Why is my car Losing power at 3000 rpms during acceleration.
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
2000 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($321 - 438) in Rufus, OR
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($356 - 509) in Monsey, NY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($259 - 418) in Canyon Creek, MT
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($209 - 263) in Henderson Harbor, NY
- Battery Cable Replacement ($152 - 183) in Bloomingdale, GA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($140 - 249) in West Warren, MA