Does the 2010 Equinox - 4 cylinder require a filter change when performing a transmission fluid change?
I have a 2010 Equinox - Transmission Filter on 2010 Chevrolet Equinox
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by frankle951 ,
July 09, 2013
No filter, just has a screen, a flush will do.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- what does it mean when a yellow electrical light pops up when driving
- my engine light is on and the automatic starter will not work.
- code P2165 came up no power, idles rough and stability trek
- Battery is not dead but car will not turn over. Will not even open doors
- Am I able to pull the rear drive shaft and still be able to drive the car?
2010 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in High Shoals, NC
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($301 - 433) in Bowman, ND
- Brake Booster Replacement ($460 - 977) in Albion, MI
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($614 - 710) in Norway, ME
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 35) in Willis, MI
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($41 - 86) in Maiden Rock, WI