Does the 2010 Equinox - 4 cylinder require a filter change when performing a transmission fluid change?
I have a 2010 Equinox - Transmission Filter on 2010 Chevrolet Equinox
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by frankle951 ,
July 09, 2013
No filter, just has a screen, a flush will do.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- Is there a recall on the egr,
- transmission issues, the vehicle fight going in reverse, looking for cost to fix
- what does it mean when a yellow electrical light pops up when driving
- my engine light is on and the automatic starter will not work.
- code P2165 came up no power, idles rough and stability trek
2010 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($363 - 581) in High Shoals, NC
- Transmission Fluid Change ($148 - 191) in Bowman, ND
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Albion, MI
- EGR Valve Replacement ($146 - 312) in Norway, ME
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Willis, MI
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($175 - 363) in Maiden Rock, WI