I had the tire pressure checked on all 4 tires today and they were low just a little. More air was added. The light is still on.
I have a 2009 Toyota Corolla. My low tire pressure warninglight came on 9/24. on 2009 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?