I had the tire pressure checked on all 4 tires today and they were low just a little. More air was added. The light is still on.
I have a 2009 Toyota Corolla. My low tire pressure warninglight came on 9/24. on 2009 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +