I had the tire pressure checked on all 4 tires today and they were low just a little. More air was added. The light is still on.
I have a 2009 Toyota Corolla. My low tire pressure warninglight came on 9/24. on 2009 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Why is my car getting very shaky while idling? Rpm fluctuates
- i need to know what the 3 fuse box on the positive cable is for
- Is there a fusible link or sensor that might completely shut down electrical sys
- What is causing my radio to come on and the key is not in the ignition?
- seat belt warning light flickers