i was told to replace the whole fuel pump system.
I have a 2008 Yukon and the problem is the fuel gauge sticks on full? on 2008 GMC Yukon
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- I have a 99 GMC Yukon and I keep getting fault codes p0101, p0171, p0174 codes.
- I get code P0301 Cylinder 1 misfire but no check engine light.
- My yukon starts to get hot when i sit in traffic or pull my boat with a/c runing
- Dont know whats wrong makes loke a rubing sound and then tump frou nt end
- can i switch out my 245/70 R17 for 275/45 R20
2008 GMC Yukon Estimates
- Vacuum Pump Replacement ($245 - $455) in Maxwell, NM
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($140 - $185) in Corral, ID
- Transmission Fluid Change ($162 - $211) in Penn, ND
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($358 - $568) in Buena Park, CA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($696 - $1,037) in Hudson, KY
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($300 - $353) in Pocono Lake Preserve, PA