it started as the car saying the door was open when it wasnt now the lights constantly stay on
i have a 2008 neon and the lights on the rear-view mirror wont turn off. on 2000 Plymouth Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Neon Questions
- The power steering fluid leaks.
- Wats wrong if the car jus all of a sudden starts smoking and shaking
- I replaced the a heater core on a 2000 plymouth neon. And now wipers won't work
- I have a Neon that is no crank, no start. I have been troubleshooting, and I want to see if what I think it is makes sense, and if there is anything I haven't thought to check yet that could be the problem. I'll explain everything in the details. Thanks!
- What cause engine to jump when AC turned on
2000 Plymouth Neon Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($252 - 576) in Spottsville, KY
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($76 - 106) in Sutersville, PA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Church Road, VA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($144 - 200) in Elberton, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,136 - 1,171) in Alvarado, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($711 - 954) in Cato, NY