The fan belts keep coming off and wrapping around a pulley,and or popping off. The pulleys all seem to be operating right and none are out of line. What would cause this to happen?
I have a 2008 Dodge Avenger on 2008 Dodge Avenger
2 more answers
Verified for the Dodge Avenger20 reports
Verified for the Dodge Avenger212 reports
Verified for the Dodge Avenger41 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Avenger Questions
- Should my car remain running when my positive battery terminal is removed
- Why won't my window roll up?
- My car started freaking out and died,couldnt restart
- My malfunction indicator blinking on. Oil was about bone dry.2 qt oil added.
- My car would not start last night. It turned but no fire. This morning started.
2008 Dodge Avenger Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in North Chili, NY
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($512 - 1,491) in Lanesboro, PA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Echo, UT
- Clutch Replacement ($789 - 1,090) in Hardwick, VT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($438 - 484) in Viborg, SD
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($140 - 184) in Colesburg, IA