had oil change and guy said had a coolant leak and it may be the water pump. Any ideas. many thanks
I have a 2007 IS250 it just started making a noise under hood. Leaking coolant on 2007 Lexus IS250
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS250 Questions
- Why doesn't anyone offer a quote for a compression or CLT test?
- my car had a trail of liquid and a spot ,could it be the sir conditioner? water?
- My 2013 IS250 has 44950 mile's and I was told it needed rear brakes replaced ?
- My VSC light came on, codes PO335,PO340,PO345,PO365,PO390
- My Lexus is250 year 2006 was having trouble catching acceleration. And just now
2007 Lexus IS250 Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($510 - 746) in Chancellor, SD
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Moyock, NC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($623 - 862) in Cairo, OH
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($59 - 79) in Oak Harbor, WA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,977 - 2,498) in La Pointe, WI
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($66 - 98) in Latexo, TX