had oil change and guy said had a coolant leak and it may be the water pump. Any ideas. many thanks
I have a 2007 IS250 it just started making a noise under hood. Leaking coolant on 2007 Lexus IS250
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS250 Questions
- Why doesn't anyone offer a quote for a compression or CLT test?
- my car had a trail of liquid and a spot ,could it be the sir conditioner? water?
- My 2013 IS250 has 44950 mile's and I was told it needed rear brakes replaced ?
- My VSC light came on, codes PO335,PO340,PO345,PO365,PO390
- My Lexus is250 year 2006 was having trouble catching acceleration. And just now
2007 Lexus IS250 Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($602 - 763) in Chancellor, SD
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Moyock, NC
- Heater Hose Replacement ($199 - 261) in Cairo, OH
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,616 - 3,125) in Oak Harbor, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($485 - 509) in La Pointe, WI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($521 - 566) in Latexo, TX