had oil change and guy said had a coolant leak and it may be the water pump. Any ideas. many thanks
I have a 2007 IS250 it just started making a noise under hood. Leaking coolant on 2007 Lexus IS250
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS250 Questions
- my car had a trail of liquid and a spot ,could it be the sir conditioner? water?
- My 2013 IS250 has 44950 mile's and I was told it needed rear brakes replaced ?
- My VSC light came on, codes PO335,PO340,PO345,PO365,PO390
- My Lexus is250 year 2006 was having trouble catching acceleration. And just now
- Driver side mirror is loose. Does this need a whole new assembly?
2007 Lexus IS250 Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($156 - 214) in Chancellor, SD
- 20,000 Mile Service ($65 - 133) in Moyock, NC
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($273 - 552) in Cairo, OH
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($488 - 640) in Oak Harbor, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($957 - 1,147) in La Pointe, WI
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($550 - 1,658) in Latexo, TX