Both my spedometer and rpms will flucuate up and down with out any change to my speed or rpms. my spedometer will fluctuate 10 to 20 mph at a time. It seems to do it the most when engine has not reached opperatting temperature yet. Any ideas?
I have a 2007 Hyundai Sonata. Whatwould cause the gauges to rapidly fluctuate. on 2007 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
- I need a passenger side mirror replaced. Can a dealer fix this?
- My car wont start. When I push the button all the lights come on no start
- Automatic transmission problem
2007 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 57) in Peebles, OH
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($647 - 1,717) in Onawa, IA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clarksburg, PA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Malin, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($141 - 174) in Wing, AL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($292 - 561) in Albion, NY