I have a 2007 chrysler sebring and the motor blew at 61,000 miles(krazy)but i replaced the motor with another and now this one will not start and there is a light on that looks like a lightning bolt can any one please help also he did reset the codes but still nothing...if any one knows something please tell me...Thanx!!
I have a 2007 chrysler sebring,I changed the motor and now will not start,HELP!! on 2007 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- above battery on driverside in front of tire well
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
2007 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($548 - 1,413) in Quincy, KY
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($212 - 354) in Saint Marys, OH
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($171 - 237) in Hualapai, AZ
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Blanch, NC
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($121 - 149) in White Bluff, TN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($48 - 61) in New Lisbon, NJ