I have a 2007 chrysler sebring and the motor blew at 61,000 miles(krazy)but i replaced the motor with another and now this one will not start and there is a light on that looks like a lightning bolt can any one please help also he did reset the codes but still nothing...if any one knows something please tell me...Thanx!!
I have a 2007 chrysler sebring,I changed the motor and now will not start,HELP!! on 2007 Chrysler Sebring
Asked by for the 2007 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- oil pump weak or bad
- Driving at 60mph on cruise and all of a sudden the engine shut off.
- Coolant leak..Drops from center of radiator. Can't see wats there. Hoses?? Pump?
- my trunk will not open with key or remote and the doors will not lock.All of a s
- Is the 2.4L engine in my 2005 Sebring Convertible an interference engine?
2007 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($58 - $80) in Quincy, KY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($252 - $1,141) in Saint Marys, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($187 - $487) in Hualapai, AZ
- Transmission Fluid Change ($169 - $208) in Blanch, NC
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in White Bluff, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($148 - $186) in New Lisbon, NJ