I have a 2007 chevy silverado and need to replace the oil pressure sending unit. on 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Having a hell of a time finding it.

by in Hinesville, GA on June 02, 2013
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
ANSWER by , June 04, 2013
If you have a 4.3 or 5.7 Litre engine (Silverado Classic Body Style), it is mounted on the back of the intake manifold in a brass fitting just under where the fuel lines come up from the transmission bell housing. If you have a 4.8, 5.3 or 6.0 Litre engine (Silverado New Body Style), it is under the left rear corner of the intake manifold and you have to remove the intake manifold to replace it.