25,000 miles on the vehicle. How long does the battery last on average.
I have a 2006 VW Jetta PZEV. When should I replace the battery. I have 25,000 mi on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Rockwell, NC
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($229 - $311) in Clarksville, IN
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Garland, UT
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($415 - $585) in Mesa, WA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($353 - $470) in Sylvania, OH
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($142 - $194) in Westport Point, MA