25,000 miles on the vehicle. How long does the battery last on average.
I have a 2006 VW Jetta PZEV. When should I replace the battery. I have 25,000 mi on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
- Would a timing belt needing to be replaced cause my 2002vw jetta not to start
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($320 - 471) in Rockwell, NC
- 112,500 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Clarksville, IN
- Oil Pump Replacement ($639 - 1,938) in Garland, UT
- 82,500 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Mesa, WA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($928 - 1,685) in Sylvania, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($761 - 812) in Westport Point, MA