The air bag light is now on. The insurance company says the collision could not have caused it. The code says bad module. Is this possible. They also say the passager air bag is turned off. I do not not remember doing this. Any ideas?
I have a 2006 pontiac vibe. I was rear ended at about 20 mph or more. on 2006 Pontiac Vibe
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Vibe Questions
- My car stopped on me a symbol appeared which i looked up its said low pressure in engine?,is this going to be expensive?it
- Do you have to replace motor because of 1 burnt valve?
- What could be causing my car to vibrate when idling or moving?
- Why won't the clock stay set?
- What causes my low-beam headlights to work only in daylight, not after dark?