The air bag light is now on. The insurance company says the collision could not have caused it. The code says bad module. Is this possible. They also say the passager air bag is turned off. I do not not remember doing this. Any ideas?
I have a 2006 pontiac vibe. I was rear ended at about 20 mph or more. on 2006 Pontiac Vibe
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Vibe Questions
- where is the vapor canister purge valve located
- The sunroof area of the headliner has developed a really annoying rattle.
- battery light is on, daytime running light don't work, battery & alternator new
- Cost of having torque switch unstuck
- i turn my 2003 pontiac vibe off and hear a clicking underneath the vehicle what
2006 Pontiac Vibe Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($104 - 139) in Big Flat, AR
- Heater Core Replacement ($614 - 792) in Curtis, AR
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Barton, MD
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($361 - 666) in Liberty, IN
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($419 - 774) in Salford, PA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($288 - 773) in Belfry, MT