When they put the Pump in it read fine . Know all of a sudden it only goes up to 3/4 full when the tank is full. Is this something that can be corrected by Ford with a computer?
I have a 2006 Mustang 4.0 V6 . The fuel pump was replaced by Ford. on 2006 Ford Mustang
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Questions
- I was driving my 2002 Mustang down the road and then all of a sudden black smoke
- when i turn on car the key dinging bell will not stop dinging . i think it is di
- Check engine code p322&455 whats most common problem
- How to fix error code P2122 for Ford Mustang with engine 3.7L of year 2014
- How do I troubleshoot my horn not working?