When they put the Pump in it read fine . Know all of a sudden it only goes up to 3/4 full when the tank is full. Is this something that can be corrected by Ford with a computer?
I have a 2006 Mustang 4.0 V6 . The fuel pump was replaced by Ford. on 2006 Ford Mustang
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Questions
- Under the drivers side dash & there's one under the drivers side hood.
- something keeps frying my pcm what is it? electrical mechanic has it & doesnt no
- My car just recently now when allerate or when take off pedal after it raddles
- My car won't shift into gears and when it does it sounds horrible. What's wrong?
- AC/Heater blower motor not working