I bought it for my little brother and it wouldn't start. Told my a mechanic it was the motor. Installed a new one and still the same thing. The car is still at the mechanic and he is stumped. Any ideas on how to get this car running??? HELP!
I have a 2006 malibu, it wont start just cranks over.New motor still same thing on 2006 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
2006 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($1,055 - 1,855) in Greenfield, IN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($223 - 300) in Lyburn, WV
- 45,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in East Brunswick, NJ
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in McDonald, TN
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($198 - 671) in Warner Springs, CA
- Tire Rotate ($35 - 45) in Manton, MI