I bought it for my little brother and it wouldn't start. Told my a mechanic it was the motor. Installed a new one and still the same thing. The car is still at the mechanic and he is stumped. Any ideas on how to get this car running??? HELP!
I have a 2006 malibu, it wont start just cranks over.New motor still same thing on 2006 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- What is the difference in generation 1 and generation 2 rear knuckles
- will not start
- when I start my 2003 Chevy Malibu it makes a loud knocking noise.
- How would you know the differences if misfiring because of a coil pack or valve
- So I have a p.o. code 128 and 118 I have replaced thermostat, ECT sensor, and
2006 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($374 - $590) in Greenfield, IN
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($155 - $193) in Lyburn, WV
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in East Brunswick, NJ
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in McDonald, TN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($55 - $78) in Warner Springs, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($202 - $300) in Manton, MI