Please note that your model listings do not contain S350 so I have had to list as an S500 to submit. Mercedes have looked at the car and could find nothing. They suggested it might be engine mounts. The noise and vibration goes once the car warms up. It's a W220 chassis, last Australian delivery of the pre 2005 model and has done 40000 kilometres.
I have a 2005 S350 that has engine noise and vibration when cold. on 2005 Mercedes-Benz S500
Asked by for the 2005 Mercedes-Benz S500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S500 Questions
- There is "SRS" lit up on my dash. Wat does it mean and wat causes it?
- I'm loosing oil after air compressor went out
- My heater blows in front hot but in the back it blows cold. Why is that?
- Cuts off at lights and stop signs
- i need sway bar & links, control arms and caster bushings. which is most crucial
2005 Mercedes-Benz S500 Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($69 - $104) in Robson, WV
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($221 - $366) in Ethel, WA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($943 - $3,400) in Rosewood, OH
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in San Juan Bautista, CA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,969 - $2,726) in Lyons, GA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($824 - $963) in Bunkerville, NV