Please note that your model listings do not contain S350 so I have had to list as an S500 to submit. Mercedes have looked at the car and could find nothing. They suggested it might be engine mounts. The noise and vibration goes once the car warms up. It's a W220 chassis, last Australian delivery of the pre 2005 model and has done 40000 kilometres.
I have a 2005 S350 that has engine noise and vibration when cold. on 2005 Mercedes-Benz S500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S500 Questions
- My Airmatic system is stuck in the rising position (back end of the car is high.
- Hi guys, can anyone tell me how to get the ignition coils out of my 97 s500 w140
- why does the red steering wheel lamp come on in my dashboard?
- Why is my battery keeps getting flat after parking the car
- Shifter will not come out of park car sat 2 years