My air works sometimes and not other times, The cruise light comes on when the switch is in the off position or high fan position. Low fan it works but blows hot air.Is this the control switch problem?
I have a 2005 buick century, Air condition problems on 2005 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
2005 Buick Century Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($967 - 1,204) in Shawnee, OK
- 45,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Alexandria, MN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Smithfield, WV
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bluff, UT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($362 - 428) in Hesperia, MI
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($105 - 137) in Bradner, OH