My air works sometimes and not other times, The cruise light comes on when the switch is in the off position or high fan position. Low fan it works but blows hot air.Is this the control switch problem?
I have a 2005 buick century, Air condition problems on 2005 Buick Century
Verified for the Buick Century23 reports
Verified for the Buick Century13 reports
1 answerMarch 28, 2010
1 answerJuly 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?
2005 Buick Century Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Shawnee, OK
- 97,500 Mile Service ($370 - 515) in Alexandria, MN
- Radiator Replacement ($442 - 600) in Smithfield, WV
- Fuel Filter Change ($62 - 83) in Bluff, UT
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($141 - 171) in Hesperia, MI
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($295 - 440) in Bradner, OH