My air works sometimes and not other times, The cruise light comes on when the switch is in the off position or high fan position. Low fan it works but blows hot air.Is this the control switch problem?
I have a 2005 buick century, Air condition problems on 2005 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
2005 Buick Century Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($532 - $1,368) in Shawnee, OK
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($443 - $600) in Alexandria, MN
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Smithfield, WV
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($208 - $299) in Bluff, UT
- Engine Mount Replacement ($207 - $231) in Hesperia, MI
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($114 - $148) in Bradner, OH