I thought it might be the compressor but a machanic told me that it would only be the air that would go out with the compressor and not the heat... any advice on what it may be???
I have a 2005 avaitor and the air and heat are both out. on 2005 Lincoln Aviator
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Aviator Questions
- battery keeps draining after engine is shut down, all assesories are turned off
- Where is the relay for the radio, sunroof, and power windows? None of them work?
- How do you fix the Monitor and DVD system
- When replacing front upper ball joints, can i replace just the ball joints or do i have to replace the whole control arm?
- Transmission light omes on and says "check tranny" a few milrs later it comes on and says tranny overheating. I can smell what i think is tranny fluid? Any ideas? Thanks