I can see water trickling down from the bottom bolt in the trunk, There does not appear to be water in the tail light.
I have a 2005--500.
Water is entering the trunk through the rt. tail light
on 2005 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- Car starts and runs, drives fine but after about 5 mins if shut off won't restar
- Electrical issues at battery
- Why my car won't start after not picking up speed
- What fuse is in conjunction with 02 sensor bank 1 sensor 1 & where is it located
- The fan for the climate control on my car won't shut off...whats wrong?
2005 Ford Five Hundred Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($274 - 349) in Cascadia, OR
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($101 - 127) in Mill Hall, PA
- 5,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Montpelier, OH
- 35,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Carrington, ND
- Engine Mount Replacement ($539 - 619) in Augusta, MT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($141 - 188) in Homosassa Springs, FL