It reads "The external system has stopped working". How do I fix this?
I have a 2004 Toyota Sienna and the GPS has stopped working. on 2004 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
2004 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Alief, TX
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($236 - 509) in Campton, KY
- Add Water Pump ($205 - 321) in Stephentown, NY
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($183 - 308) in Boynton, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($948 - 1,844) in River Forest, IL
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($528 - 915) in Oakesdale, WA