mygh dealer suggested I have the timing belt replaced, although I am having no problem at present
I have a 2004 Toyota Avalon with 58,000 miles on 2004 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- My engine stopped on highway and i could not accelerate...What could the issue?
- The car will not start if the fobkey is not somewhere in the car, right?
- How can I tell if mt 2015 Avalon Limited has pre-collision avoidance?
- Will not starting the car for 4 months harm it. It is under a shelter.
- When I put a new battery in the car all the lights started flickering while
2004 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($257 - $962) in Kanorado, KS
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($269 - $515) in Atlanta, IL
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($174 - $225) in Las Vegas, NV
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($250 - $624) in Prospect, TN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($134 - $891) in Opolis, KS
- Horn Replacement ($96 - $131) in Angie, LA