The remote still works. The horn still sounds and the lights still flashes when I press the remote. The only problem is that none of the locks on the doors lock. I have to lock and unlock them manually. How do I fix this?
I have a 2004 dodge ram 1500. My automatic door locks stop working. on 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Why do I have condensation on the inside of my windshield
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?