WHEN AC IS ON I GET COLD AIR ON PASSENGER SIDE BUT ON DRIVER SIDE I GET HOT AIR.
I HAVE A 2004 BUICK CENTURY WITH DUAL AC CONTROLS on 2004 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
2004 Buick Century Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Perris, CA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($545 - 1,142) in Sidell, IL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($300 - 588) in Yacolt, WA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($146 - 195) in Dodge, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($520 - 559) in Chickamauga, GA
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($94 - 315) in Mansfield, PA