INSTALLED A NEW TRANSFER CASE AND THE CODE THAT COMES UP IS CO306-MOTOR A/B CIRC MALFUNCTION. CO 321 T/C LOCK CIRC FAULT .... AND CO 327 ENCODER CIRCUIT MALFUNTION. THE SUV JUMPS AND HOPS ALMOST AS IF THERE ARE DIFFERENT SIZE TIRES OR THE WRONG GEAR RATIO IN IT . USEING THE SCANNER TO ACTIVATE THE 4X4 SWITH EVERTHING APEARS TO TO FUNTION PROPER. THE TRANSFER CASE OUTPUT SPEEDS ON THE HOIST RUN ALMOST PAR. WHEN YOU GO FOR A DRIVE ON THE PAVEMENT THE REAR READS 1080 AT 40 KM AND THE FRONT READS 850 AND HOPS AND JUMPS . ANY HELP FOR AN AREA TO LOOK AT OR IF ANYONE HAS HAD A SIMILAR SITUATION WOULD BE GREATLY APREACATED. THANKS FOR THE TIME.
I HAVE A 2003 CHEV SUBURBAN 2500. WHEN YOU PUT IT INTO 4X4 IT HOPS AND JUMPS. on 2003 Chevrolet Suburban 2500
- 2003 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Repair and Maintenance
- 2003 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Maintenance Schedule
- 2003 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Problems(24)
- 2003 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Repair Estimates
- 2003 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Q&A(11)
- 2003 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Recalls(5)
- 2003 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Shops
- 2003 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Questions
- Engine stalls when shift into park
- Why is it stalling out low pressure
- My truck is bogging,while driving everytime i try to avcelerate.
- Can't get power steering and brakes to work. Replaced pump, hoses and pulleys. Power brakes don't work and power steering failed. All new parts except where hoses attach to booster, but that was working before. Don't know what the problem is. Can U help?
- Wires hanging for neutral-safety-switch need to connect new one.454 HD trans how