There are 3 brake lights on each side. Only one brake light on each side is working. I replaced the bulbs but the lights are still not working. On one side the two bottom lights are not working and on the other side an upper and lower bulbs are not working. Could this be a fuse?
I have a 2003 BMW 325xi. Brake lights not working on 2003 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
2003 BMW 325i Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stinson Lake, NH
- Inspection II ($672 - 975) in Charlotte, MI
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($581 - 733) in Fenton, IA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($203 - 278) in Bolinas, CA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Finleyville, PA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($201 - 247) in Amboy, WA