There are 3 brake lights on each side. Only one brake light on each side is working. I replaced the bulbs but the lights are still not working. On one side the two bottom lights are not working and on the other side an upper and lower bulbs are not working. Could this be a fuse?
I have a 2003 BMW 325xi. Brake lights not working on 2003 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- if oil pan gasket leak not repaired right can this damage clutch?
- How to fix side morrors that will not movi
- When I first get going in my car the break pedal jolts/clunks. Only once p/drive
- When I start my car it make a loud ticking sound? What causes this?
- Transmission works fine when fluid is full, but can't find the leak!