There are 3 brake lights on each side. Only one brake light on each side is working. I replaced the bulbs but the lights are still not working. On one side the two bottom lights are not working and on the other side an upper and lower bulbs are not working. Could this be a fuse?
I have a 2003 BMW 325xi. Brake lights not working on 2003 BMW 325i
Asked by for the 2003 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- My car does not go in drive, automatic transmission slipping after fluid change
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
2003 BMW 325i Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($693 - 843) in Stinson Lake, NH
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Charlotte, MI
- Alternator Replacement ($445 - 710) in Fenton, IA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bolinas, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($503 - 583) in Finleyville, PA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Amboy, WA