I have replaced the plugs, fuel, and air filter. also fan clutch and water pump. it shows code p1481,1482, and 1484 on my little hand scanner. I talked with a tech who said that the 4.2L have a secondary air on the side of the block that may cause it but idk. If i clear the light it stays off for 10-15 miles then comes back on and the cruise cuts out. plz help
I have a 2002 trailblazer chek eng. lt. on and reduced engine power.. why? on 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Trailblazer Questions
- How do I fix error code B0004 on a 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer 5.3L engine.
- I moved it about half a block went to start it again and wont start now.
- Failed smog for tampered egr. There is no egr. What do I do?
- My 2002 Chevy Trailblazer stalls when I press the gas pedal. How can I fix this?
- Replaced head now runs fine but after idling it just dies done everything listed
2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($248 - 330) in Trosky, MN
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($517 - 847) in Chicago Park, CA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Vicco, KY
- 50,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Cherry Creek, SD
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($439 - 473) in Supply, NC
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Ruby Valley, NV