after it warms up there seems to be no problem
I have a 2002 Toyota corolla with an automatic. Gas engages slowly? on 2002 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2002 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($446 - 1,339) in Sebree, KY
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Embarrass, WI
- Oil Pump Replacement ($525 - 755) in Woodworth, WI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($920 - 1,417) in Mechanicsburg, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($326 - 380) in Unity, OR
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($62 - 132) in Riverside, RI