Now my front left tire shakes at first it was just when I went over thirty that it shook badly but now it doesn't matter what speed I'm going. Also I ran a computer test for my check engine light and I got code P1451 the evap. My car use to cut off if I dat at the light too long or if I kept it running too long. Then some one plugged a hole that was in some type of hose. Now my car doesn't cut off and my gas last longer but it still should last longer I use to be able to ride on half a tank for a week now it only last two days. Please some one who knows something about cars help me please
I have a 2002 ford escort se. I ran up a curb that I didn't know was there. on 2002 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
2002 Ford Escort Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Acme, WA
- 35,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Lambert, MT
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($225 - 292) in Mentmore, NM
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($360 - 599) in Stark City, MO
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Harmony, ME
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($160 - 230) in Valley Falls, KS